Community Waves specialises in effective engagement and involvement that impacts on community wellbeing and development. Using our expertise we involve people in ways that are both efficient and inclusive, and so can maximise the impact of our engagement.
As an organisation, our aim is to empower and represent diverse communities, so as to make every voice count. We strive to understand the needs, experiences and concerns of people who use health and social care services and to effectively to speak out on their behalf. We build bridges between local people and decision makers to influence change in policy and practice.
- RT @HWLewisham: Do you have a long-term lung condition and live in Lewisham? On #WorldCOPDDay we are asking residents to help improve the…52 days ago
- RT @HealthwatchE: We'd like to say well done also to the highly commended Healthwatch for their work on giving people the advice and inform…84 days ago
- RT @diabetesbooking: Diabetes courses help people stay healthy and reduce life-changing complications. Diabetes Book & Learn in south Londo…84 days ago
- RT @HWLewisham: We're pleased to announce that our "Assessing Complaints Information" project was highly commended at the #Healthwatch2019…84 days ago
- RT @HWLewisham: Have you ever used the Lung, Exercise and Education Programme (LEEP) in #Lewisham? We are wanting to hear the experiences…84 days ago