Help us to make a difference
Volunteers are a vital part of Community Waves’ activities. Our volunteers bring valuable skills and knowledge to the organisation, that we can draw upon to make a real difference. Some people have experience of services as a patient or a service user and some have useful knowledge of health and social care services from previous professional roles. Much of our strength is rooted in the passion of the people who choose to become involved with us and we are very much aware of this.
If you’re interested in being a volunteer for Community Waves, please get in touch by clicking on the Contact Us page to fill in a form and send a message to us by email.
- RT @HWLewisham: Do you have a long-term lung condition and live in Lewisham? On #WorldCOPDDay we are asking residents to help improve the…53 days ago
- RT @HealthwatchE: We'd like to say well done also to the highly commended Healthwatch for their work on giving people the advice and inform…85 days ago
- RT @diabetesbooking: Diabetes courses help people stay healthy and reduce life-changing complications. Diabetes Book & Learn in south Londo…85 days ago
- RT @HWLewisham: We're pleased to announce that our "Assessing Complaints Information" project was highly commended at the #Healthwatch2019…85 days ago
- RT @HWLewisham: Have you ever used the Lung, Exercise and Education Programme (LEEP) in #Lewisham? We are wanting to hear the experiences…85 days ago