Community Waves continues to work with a variety of organisations on projects to engage with the public and make a difference in the community.
Previous projects have included:
- Healthy Eating Workshops in the London Borough of Bromley and Lewisham
- Homeless Health Needs Audit in the London Borough of Bromley
- Diabetes Peer Support Groups in the London Borough of Lewisham
- Diabetes Structured Education in the London Borough of Lewisham
If you are interested in working in partnership with our organisation, please contact us on 020 8690 5012 or email email@example.com.
- RT @HealthwatchE: We'd like to say well done also to the highly commended Healthwatch for their work on giving people the advice and inform…15 days ago
- RT @diabetesbooking: Diabetes courses help people stay healthy and reduce life-changing complications. Diabetes Book & Learn in south Londo…15 days ago
- RT @HWLewisham: We're pleased to announce that our "Assessing Complaints Information" project was highly commended at the #Healthwatch2019…15 days ago
- RT @HWLewisham: Have you ever used the Lung, Exercise and Education Programme (LEEP) in #Lewisham? We are wanting to hear the experiences…15 days ago
- RT @HWLewisham: For those of you who couldn't tune in live, our first ever Youth Voice Counts radio show is now online. Listen to our youn…15 days ago