Healthy Eating Workshop for local organisations
Lewisham residents helped us win a grant of £4,000 through the Tesco Bags of Help scheme to deliver healthy eating workshops to local organisations and community groups.
Our Food for Thought programme consists of a healthy eating workshop and cookery club that raises awareness of the importance of a balanced diet, healthy lifestyle and prevention of Type 2 diabetes. We offer our workshops to children, young people and disadvantaged groups.
These interactive sessions explore the importance of healthy eating, sugar awareness and the Food Guide.
For more information, please contact Marzena Zoladz on 020 8690 5012 or email@example.com
- RT @HWLewisham: Do you have a long-term lung condition and live in Lewisham? On #WorldCOPDDay we are asking residents to help improve the…81 days ago
- RT @HealthwatchE: We'd like to say well done also to the highly commended Healthwatch for their work on giving people the advice and inform…113 days ago
- RT @diabetesbooking: Diabetes courses help people stay healthy and reduce life-changing complications. Diabetes Book & Learn in south Londo…113 days ago
- RT @HWLewisham: We're pleased to announce that our "Assessing Complaints Information" project was highly commended at the #Healthwatch2019…113 days ago
- RT @HWLewisham: Have you ever used the Lung, Exercise and Education Programme (LEEP) in #Lewisham? We are wanting to hear the experiences…113 days ago